Training for Designated Representative License Applicants
California Designated Representative Training Course for Wholesalers
SkillsPlus International Inc.'s California Designated Representative training courses are accepted by the California State Board of Pharmacy.
California requires drug & device wholesalers to retain on-site, a CA-licensed pharmacist or Designated Representative (who must be physically present during all hours of operation) to conduct their business. This course is approved & recommended by the CA Board of Pharmacy, as it meets the Board's license application training requirements.
$525 per student.
- If you are a California Designated Representative-3PL license applicant (i.e., third-party logistics provider), do not take this course. Please visit training for Designated Rep-3PL.
- If you are a California Designated Representative Reverse Distributor license applicant, do not take this course. Please visit training for Designated Representative Reverse Distributor.
California Designated Representative Wholesaler Training
This course is approved & recommended by the CA Board of Pharmacy as it meets their training requirements, and covers:
- Knowledge and understanding of California and federal laws regarding the distribution of dangerous drugs and dangerous devices
- Knowledge and understanding of California and federal laws regarding the distribution of controlled substances
- Knowledge and understanding of United States Pharmacopoeia standards for the safe storage and handling of drugs
- Knowledge and understanding of quality control systems
- Knowledge and understanding of prescription terminology, abbreviations, dosages and format
To meet the Board's requirements, we offer a web-based, self-study class, and the final exams for this certification. The class is fast, to the point, and has helped thousands of California Designated Representative license applicants get licensed. Upon successful completion of this class, you'll request course completion certificates (we'll include a training affidavit filled out with your information).