All students are required to have a complete uniform and proper shoes by the end of the first month of classes.
*** All belongings should be clearly labeled including dance bags, jackets, shoes, etc. With large classes it isn't uncommon to have multiple identical items.
- Black leotard (sleeveless, scoop neck with no gather or cap sleeves preferred)
- Black tights
- Pink leather ballet slippers (please do not purchase the satin bedroom slippers!)
- Black jazz shoes (4th grade and up jazz classes only)
- Black tap shoes: All tap students 4th grade (Monday 3-5pm) and above may have black U- shell buckle tap shoes (flat black shoe, buckle strap) or, due to limited availability of U-shell buckle styles, students may elect to have black Oxford style tap shoes (that lace like sneakers). Younger students wear "Tappette" tap shoes (less expensive, tied with a bow). Thursday 3-4:30pm students & Saturday 10-11am students still wear the Tappette tap shoes and pink leather ballet slippers (These classes will NOT be using black jazz shoes)
- Pointe shoes should not be purchased until told to do so. (Pre-pointe students wear ballet shoes)
- Long hair needs to be tied up
- No jewelry is to be worn
Black sweat pants, black or white T-shirt, black ballet slippers, black tap shoes, black jazz shoes.
KINDER and COMBINED CLASSES-
black leotard (no skirts), black tights, pink leather ballet slippers, and black tap shoes. Shirts may be worn under the leotard ONLY! This applies to all students!
SPECIAL LEOTARD DAY-
The last lesson of the month is special leotard day. At this lesson students may wear alternative leotards, but tights must be worn. PLEASE-NO COSTUMES OR TUTUS!