- Join the discussion in #15juneworkshopdamon slack channel and see you on gather!
- Workshop program is posted including all presentation slides
- We are happy to announce that José Alvarez from Intel will give a keynote
- Accepted papers are posted, with links to full text at ACM Digital Library
- Submission deadline is extended to March 31st and submission system is open. Go ahead and submit your exciting work!
The focus of this workshop is to strengthen the communication between the database community and broader computer systems communities, specifically the computer architecture, compiler, operating systems, and storage communities. As all of these fields evolve independently, database software has proven to under-utilize the underlying hardware technology.
For the past decade, DaMoN has established itself as the primary venue for researchers to exchange information, learn from each other, and improve the interaction between the database software and the underlying hardware and devices, as well as discovering and understanding hardware trends and building strong data management systems for the future.
This workshop aims at researchers from both data management, computer architecture, and storage systems who are interested in optimizing database performance on modern computing infrastructure by designing new data management techniques and tools.