Bookings and Prices
*Please note that it is important to read all booking and price information before confirming a booking.
Price for String Quartet ( 2 Violins, Viola & Cello)
*Full sound quality and largest repertoire. Perfect for all size weddings and events! Both indoors and outdoors.
- One hour (ceremony): $660
- 1.5 to 2 hours (an additional cocktail hour): $860
- Same Day Rehearsal Fee (30mins): $200
- Extra Rehearsal Fee (30mins): $230
Price for String Trio (Violin, Viola & Cello)
*Great for mid size weddings and receptions. Also has a large repertoire in both classical and contemporary music.
- One hour (ceremony): $520
- 1.5 to 2 hours (an additional cocktail hour): $660
- Same Day Rehearsal Fee (30mins): $150
- Extra Rehearsal Fee (30mins): $180
What’s the difference between a string trio and a string quartet?
*A quartet has more parts and a fuller sound which creates a richer texture. Volume wise there is very little difference. There is an incredible repertoire available for string quartet, most of which can be performed by a trio. For centuries, master composers have leaned toward the string quartet.
*Price for Sextet (Includes 6 musicians: 3 violins, viola, cello and double bass) price will be the same as two string trios.
*Price for Octet (Includes 8 musicians: 3 violins, flute, viola, bassoon, cello and double bass) price will be the same as two string quartets.
Price for String Duo (Violin & Viola/Cello)
*The smallest ensemble, nice sound in classical music, not recommend for outdoor, easy coordinate with singers or other solo instruments.
- One hour (ceremony): $350
- 1.5 to 2 hours (extra cocktail hour): $450
- Same Day Rehearsal Fee (30mins): $100 (if you require Dallas Asian Strings attends the wedding rehearsal, this fee applies)
- Extra Rehearsal Fee (30mins): $130 (if you require Dallas Asian Strings attends the wedding rehearsal not on the wedding day, this fee applies)
A few terms & conditions…
- For booking longer than two hours, please contact us and we will provide you with a quote.
- Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque, Paypal or Venmo.
- An customized contract will be made and send to you once you have decided to book with us.
- Booking will only be confirmed once a 20% deposit has been paid. This deposit is non-refundable. The balance must be paid prior to, or on the day of the event. Charges may apply for late and overdue payments.
- Notice of a cancellation is required no later than 5 days prior to your event. In the case of a cancellation occurring after this time, 50% of total hire charge will be payable. On the date cancellations are non-refundable.
- 30 miles from Dallas to your destination is included in the above fees. For destinations that are further than 30 miles from Dallas Downtown, charges for travel time will apply and a quote will be provided.
- A minimum booking of 1 hour is required for Wedding Ceremonies. Musicians will arrive and set up ready to perform 20 minutes before start time.
- If your ceremony/booking goes more than 15 minutes over your booking time, additional charges will apply.
- Chairs without arm rests
- Adequate reading lighting and performance space
Outdoor Events :
As our instruments are very precious, shelter from direct sunlight and/or rain is required. A large secure umbrella/tent or shade from trees can be good options. If raining, an alternate location for the event is required. This is very important and unfortunately we will not be able to play if it is raining and there is no proper shelter provided.
Use of a sound system is encouraged for all outside events.
Most hosts have a system available, we recommend you speak with them first if you would like amplification for the ensemble.
We also provide sound equipment retail services! (Mics, Mixers, and Speakers)
Feel free to ask if interested.