Applications and work orders
Join our team!
We are currently looking for a part time custodian to join our maintenance team.
- Cleaning Skills (daily): Mopping, Vacuuming, Dusting, Polishing, Sweeping, etc.
- Landscaping Skills (occasional): Trimming Trees, Raking, Sweeping, etc.
- Maintenance Skills (occasional): Replacing Light Bulbs, Stripping and Waxing Floors, Carpet Cleaning, Minor Plumbing as needed, Deep Cleaning as needed, Painting interior and exterior, etc.
- This job will require employees to regularly carry 5 gallon buckets weighing up to 56 pounds, must lift from ground and pour at a height of 48 inches. Occasional unloading of pallets with boxes of paper towels, and other cleaning supplies.
Other Desirable Skills:
- Basic Electrical: can replace standard T8 ballast, etc.
- Basic Plumbing: can replace toilet fill valves, flappers, sink aerators, etc.
- Painting: Experience with painting a plus.
- Construction experience
This job will be largely self directed and will require a self-starting, highly motivated employee.
Fill out the job application to the left and we will be in contact with you.
We want to lease to you. We want to make sure we both have a positive experience. Thats why we ask for references from your landlord to find out if you are current in you lease obligations and if you take good care of the property. By in large if you have good rental history and can demonstrate that you have the ability to pay your monthly obligations, you will have a place with us.