Workshop on Classical and Quantum Integrable Systems
Euler Institute, Saint-Peterburg
July 22-26, 2019
The next international Workshop on Classical and Quantum Integrable Systems (CQIS-2019) will be held at the Euler International Mathematical Institute on July 22-26, 2019. It is organized by the Euler Institute, the Saint-Petersburg Department of Steklov Mathematical Institute, and the International Laboratory of Representation Theory and Mathematical Physics, Higher School of Economics, Moscow.
This workshop continues the series of CQIS workshops held in 2000-2018 in Protvino, Dubna, Chernogolovka and St. Petersburg.
Main topics of the conference include:
- recent results in integrable models of classical and quantum mechanics, field theory and statistical physics
- various algebraic, geometric and combinatorial aspects of integrability including quantum algebras and quantum groups, cluster algebras, conformal field theory, W-algebras etc.
- integrable probability and asymptotic representation theory
The conference fee is EUR 120. The reduced fee of 500 Rub for Russian participants does not cover lunches, airport pick up, and the conference dinner.
The deadlines for applications are
- May 31, 2019 for those who do not need Russian visa
- May 15, 2019 for those who need the visa
Participation is by invitation of the Organizing Committee. Those who are interested in participation are kindly asked to fill in the Registration Form. The participants who need Russian visa are kindly requested to complete the Visa Application Form.
The International Laboratory of Representation Theory and Mathematical
Physics, Higher School of Economics, Moscow.
Russian Foundation for Basic Research