Storytelling, Visual Learning, & Creativity with CoSpaces Edu
Presented by CoSpaces Edu Guru Ambassador: Michael Fricano II
Students love expressing their thoughts and ideas visually and doing so in a virtual space that can be shared with the world can increase engagement and interest while still allowing students the opportunity to demonstrate skill and knowledge. CoSpaces Edu is a FREE, web-based virtual reality creation tool that can be used across all grade levels and integrated with all subjects. Come learn how CoSpaces Edu can be used in your classroom! We’ll walk through the basics of the tool, share some project examples, use cases, and integration ideas, and we’ll take some time to actually build our own VR worlds!
Presented by: Michael Fricano II
- CoSpaces Edu Website
- Mobile CoSpaces Edu apps (iOS | Android)
- CoSpaces Edu Facebook Group
- CoSpaces Edu Coding Resources
- CoSpaces Edu Online Forum
- Meet the CoSpaces Edu Ambassadors!
- CoSpaces Edu Lesson Plans
- CoSpaces Edu Printable Goodies
- @CoSpaces_Edu on Twitter
- Student Projects: