Barcelona, January 29-31, 2020
The 28th edition of the Conference of the Student Organisation of Linguistics in Europe will take place at Universitat Pompeu Fabra
Abstract submission deadline:
September 15, 2019 (23:59 Central European Standard Time)
Notification of acceptance:
Late October, 2019
Laura Domínguez (University of Southampton)
Núria Esteve-Gibert (Universitat Oberta de Catalunya)
Vadim Kimmelman (University of Bergen)
Laia Mayol (Universitat Pompeu Fabra)
Yasutada Sudo (University College London)
Francesc Torres-Tamarit (Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique)
- 24. 01.2020: The definitive version of the program is now available.
- 18.11.2019: A provisional version of the final program is now available.
- 04.11.2019: Notifications of acceptance have been sent out. A preliminary list of accepted papers can be found here. ConSOLE28 received over 90 submissions and only 18 were selected for oral presentations and 14 for poster presentations.
- 01.10.2019: We have now finished assigning paper submissions to reviewers. We expect to notify authors in late October.
- 15.09.2019: The CFP has now been closed. The abstract submissions we received will be sent out for reviewing very soon.
ConSOLE 2020 is supported by the Formal Linguistics Research Group (GLiF), Computational Linguistics and Linguistic Theory (COLT) and by Departament de Traducció i Ciències del Llenguatge