- London Mayor Seeks Revival of Public Drinking Fountains (NY Times 12/4/17)
- We were deeply saddened by the passing of activist Jean Hill (11/5/17)
- State urged to end bottled H2O spending (Berkshire Eagle 10/26/17)
- State urged to pull plug on bottled water spending (WWLP-22News 10/25/17)
- Water fountains provide drinks for ‘a wise man’ in Concord (Concord Journal 10/19/17)
- More news...
Concord on Tap is a program to increase citizen and visitor access to Concord’s tap water and to help our local businesses adapt and thrive.
In April 2012 at our annual Town Meeting, Concord citizens voted to move away from single-serve bottled water and back to Concord's excellent and readily-available tap water. With this historic decision, Concord joins a growing movement on college campuses, in America's national parks, and in hundreds of cities and towns across the country.
For more information, Like us on Facebook!