CANDLE: Computer Architecture and Machine Learning Lab
Welcome to the webpage of Computer Architecture aND machine LEarning (CANDLE) research lab at CSE, IIT Hyderabad!
We work on the intersection of many interesting areas, e.g., Computer architecture (CPUs and GPUs), processor architectures for machine learning, neural network accelerators, VLSI, high-performance computing, approximate computing, etc.
- 2017/11: We have PhD position and MTech (RA) position for Dec 2017 round of admission. The PhD position is the prestigious "Intel PhD Fellowship". Deadline for application has passed.
- 2017/10: Dr Sparsh's proposal for recruiting student on Intel PhD Fellowship 2018 is approved
- 2017/10: Dr Sparsh gives seminar on "Improving Clarity in Paper-Writing". See the video recording here (3 minute onwards).
- 2017/04: Dr Sparsh receives ECR grant from SERB.
- 2017/01: We have formed CANDLE research lab. Stay tuned.