How to combine multiple Outlook PST files into a single PST for effective management
Microsoft Outlook has been a very popular email client from a long time and it simply manages and utilize PST file for data storage. But there are some issues which user generally face with Outlook email client. In the previous versions of Outlook, it was found that there was a most popular issue related to storage size limit. MS Outlook was bound by file size limit and a user can store their data up to that limit. After that, Outlook starts creating issues like file corruption, slow down working performance on Outlook.
Thankfully, the size issue has been resolved by Microsoft in the latest version of Outlook like Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 etc. But what about those users who have old version PST file. They have to combine their multiple Outlook PST file into a single PST file.
How to carry out the Outlook PST merging process
If you want to combine multiple Outlook PST file, you have two alternatives with you. First one is a manual method and another one is Outlook PST Merge tool. Firstly, we are going to discussing the manual procedure to merge Outlook files.
Manually combine Outlook PST files
- Firstly, create a new blank PST file. For this, go to Outlook email client
- Click on New items >> More Items >> Outlook data file
- Select a location to save the blank PST file. Provide a name to the file and click Ok
- Now, merge all existing Outlook PST files into a newly created PST file. Go to File menu in Outlook
- Go to Open and then Import
- In Import & Export wizard, select Import from another program or file
- Click Next
- Select Outlook Data File (.pst)
- Click Next
- Click Browse to save the file
- Choose options to remove duplicates
- Click Next
- Select a folder whom you want to import
- You may include subfolders from the options given
- Click on Finish button
Outlook PST Merger – A safe and quick solution
If you are a user who doesn’t want to follow the manual steps whatever the reason may be. We have developed a safe and quick solution for you to combine multiple Outlook files into one. The tool will simply work with some easy steps for you and provide you unharmed conversion. With this application, you have the full freedom to combine any size PST file. The self-explanatory interface of the application will help you out in the merging process. All your emails, contacts, notes, journals etc. are safely merged without creating any changes to their originality. You can merge folders of similar type together or create a separate folder for each PST file. The location of the resultant files will be of your choice. No annoyance with any size Outlook PST file. Moreover, a free version is there to know the software and its functions clearly before taking its license version.