Informal Mathematical Physics Seminar
- September 17 Gus Schrader Dehn twists and Whittaker functions
- September 24 Yakov Kononov Capped equivariant vertex with 2 legs
- October 1 Ivan Loseu Harish-Chandra bimodules over quantized symplectic singularities
- October 8 Ben Davison Yangians from Nakajima quiver varieties
- October 15 Konstantin Matveev Macdonald positivity, Kerov conjecture, vertex models.
- October 22 Alex Weekes Affine Grassmannian slices and their categories O
- October 29 Alexei Oblomkov Matrix factorizations and knot homology
- November 5 Changjian Su K-theoretic stable basis, Motivic Chern classes, and Iwahori invariants of principal series
- November 8, 3:00 (special day & time) Alissa Crans The best career advice I've received
- November 12 Andrei Neguț (parabolic) W-algebras and moduli of (parabolic) sheaves
- November 19 Andrey Smirnov Elliptic stable envelopes and 3D mirror symmetry
- November 26 Sylvain Carpentier
- December 3 Sasha Tsymbaliuk
A note to the speakers: this is an informal seminar, meaning that the talks are longer than usual (1:30) and are expected to include a good introduction to the subject as well as a maximally accessible (i.e. minimally general & minimally technical) discussion of the main result. The bulk of the audience is typically formed by beginning graduate students. Blackboard talks are are particularly encouraged.