Color Analysis Professional
Color Analysis Professional extract the colors from any image and gives you full professional information such as color name, color percentage, RGB, HEX, RYB, CMYK, HSL.
After analyzing the image you can export the color information data to excel, HTML or even to photoshop palette file (aco).
You can also see the colors RGB histogram, get specific color information using color picker from any part of the image, define your own palette for analysis, set color analysis accuracy or even see the actual color pixels by clicking the color box.
Using the App
On App Start
1. Select Camera / Gallery / Image Crop
- Camera - open your phone camera App , so you can take a picture, then click Save , it will start to analyze.
- Gallery - open your phone gallery App , so you can choose a picture to analyze.
- Image Crop - open your phone gallery App , so you can choose a picture to crop ,then the cropped image will be analyzed.
App Functions :
- Select Image from Gallery and analyze.
- Take a picture and analyze.
- Color Picker
- Select Image from Gallery, Crop and analyze.
- App Settings
- Export colors map to HTML via Email.
- Export colors map to Excel via Email.
- Export Adobe Photoshop ACO Palette file via Email.
- Image preview
- Color results table.
- Color Picker allows you to get the color information from a specific point in the image.
- You can zoom in/out the photo.
- Tap on the specific point you are interested to get the color information.
- See the color information on the top panel.
- Color Picker allows you to crop a specific part of the image in order to analyze it.
- You can change the size of the crop editor and also to change it's location.
- Click Save
- The selected part will be analyzed.
- Color histograms are three separate histograms, one each for the R, G and B channels.
- They help determine correct exposure in an instant.
- Click on the RGB Histogram Button
Note: When you shoot a flat card you'll see a spike in each color channel's histogram.
You're balanced (neutral) if the spike happens in the same place in each channel. If not, you're not balanced.
This is easy: if the red channel is too far to the right (too light) you have too much red.
Export Image Colors Map (Palette) to HTML
- You can generate HTML file with the image colors map from the most dominant to the less significant color.
- Click on the HTML Button
- The HTML file will contain : Color Name,Red value,Green Value,Blue Value , Hex,Percent,
- The HTML file will be sent to you using Email along with the original image.
Export Image Colors Map (Palette) to Excel
- You can generate Excel file with the image colors map from the most dominant to the less significant color.
- Click on the Excel Button
- The Excel file will contain : Color Name, Color Group,Red value,Green Value,Blue Value , Hex, CMYK , HSL,XYZ,LAB , Percent.
- The Excel file will be sent to you using Email along with the original image.
Export Image Palette file (aco) for Adobe Photoshop
- You can generate adobe colors palette file (ACO) .
- Click on the Palette Button
- The ACO file will be sent to you using Email along with the original image.
See the selected color pixels points glowing in the picture.
- You can click on any color box on the results table to see the actual pixels on the preview image
- This can help you to understand where the color pixels are located in the image.
- Tap on the color box , the pixels will glow in yellow
- Change color analysis algorithm accuracy.
The color analysis algorithm can be fine tuning the results of the color percentage between 0.1 to 1%.
if you select 1% for example , all colors above (or equal) to 1% will be shown in the results table.
Click on the "Color Matching Calibration Accuracy" Button.
- Generate your own palette for analysis.
If you are looking for a specific colors in your selected image, you can build your own palette.
1. Turn on "Use your own
2. Click "Customize Your Own Colors" Button.
3. Click "Add New Color" Button.
4. Enter Color Name
5. Select Color Group Name or add new group by click +
6. Enter Red,Green,Blue Values - between 0-255
Note: You can delete any color ,by tapping on the color name and click on delete button.