The official site of Computational Methods for Molecular Imaging 2017
Computational Methods for Molecular Imaging (CMMI)
Molecular imaging is an evolving clinical and research discipline enabling the visualization, characterization and quantification of biologic processes taking place at the cellular and subcellular levels within intact living subjects. Molecular imaging consists of planar to 4D imaging, which are acquired in various imaging modalities, such as SPECT, PET/CT and PET/MRI. Computational methods play an important role on the development of molecular imaging, from image synthesis to data analysis and from clinical diagnosis to therapy individualization. They continuously deepen the visualization depth, enhance the imaging resolution, extend the molecular scope and improve the precision.
1. After a short break in 2016, we are back as the only dedicated workshop for molecular imaging during MICCAI 2017!
2. Program is online and in print, but please check the updated program on our website.
3. Thanks very much for everybody's efforts, we fully understand that the afternoon session in the last day is really a challenge for you, if you have any special request, please feel free to contact us, and we will try our best to make necessary adjustment.
The workshop focus on Molecular Imaging, but not limited to
- Image Synthesis & Reconstruction of Emission Tomography (PET, SPECT) & other Molecular Imaging Modalities
- Molecular Imaging Enhancement
- Data Analysis of Clinical & Preclinical Molecular Imaging
- Parametric Imaging & Pharmacokinetic Modeling
- Multi-Modality Image Processing ( PET/CT, PET/MR, SPECT/CT etc. )
- Simulation and Biological Modeling of Molecular Imaging
- Machine Learning and Data Mining in Molecular Imaging
- and All Clinical Applications of Molecular Imaging
All deadline are 23:59 Pacific Standard Time (may change according to the MICCAI main conference schedule)
Jun 05, 2017 Submission Deadline
un 16, 2017 Submission Deadline (Final Extension) Jul 14, 2017 Review Due Jul 23, 2017 Camera-Ready Paper Due (hard deadline to ensure we have everybody's paper to be received by Springer) Jul 24, 2017 MICCAI Joint Proceeding Due
Sep 14, 2017 Workshop Day