Computational Mathematics, and Statistics for Data Management and Software Engineering
In conjunction with The 17th International Conference on Computational Science and its Applications (ICCSA 2017),
July 3th - July 6th 2017 - Trieste, Italy
This session aims to the dissemination of research of Computational Mathematics, Computational Statistics, Numerical Analysis and Computational Sciences with theoretical or applied nature. A wide range of topics are considered, e.g. Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, Technology, Engineering, Environment, Education, etc, are welcome.
The Symposium will provide a forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Computational Mathematics, Computational Methods in Science and Engineering, Data and Process Mining, Knowledge Management, and Software Engineering. The goal is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding recent developments of applied mathematics, data mining and software engineering concepts and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Topics of the Workshop
- Probability, Statistics, Numerical Analysis
- Numerical methods, Statistical methods
- Mathematical Methods and its Applications
- Computational methods in Science and Engineering
- Applications with real data
- Process mining Applications
- Data mining Applications
- Data mining in modeling
- Visualization, Personalization, and Recommendation
- Data mining systems and Platforms
- Mining Text
- Knowledge Processing
- Software Experiments
- Software quality assurance and metrics
- Formal methods to software development
- Software engineering processes
- Requirements engineering
- Professor M. Filomena Teodoro (PhD), CEMAT, Center for Computational and Stochastic Mathematics, Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon University, Av. Rovisco Pais, 1, 1910-001 Lisboa, Portugal and CINAV, Center of Naval Research, Naval Academy, Portuguese Navy, Alfeite, 2810-001 Almada. E-mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professor Anacleto Correia (PhD), CINAV, Center of Naval Research, Naval Academy, Portuguese Navy, Alfeite, 2810-001 Almada. E-mail: email@example.com
Carlos Agra Coelho, CMA, FCT-Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal
Fernando Carapau, CIMA, Universidade de Évora, Portugal
Luís Grilo, CMA-FCT-UNL, Instituto Politécnico de Tomar, Portugal
Júlia Justino, CIMA-UE, Instituto Politécnico de Setúbal, Portugal
M. Filomena Teodoro, CINAV, Portuguese Naval Academy and CEMAT, Instituto Superior Técnico, Univ. Lisboa, Portugal
Anacleto Correia, CINAV, Portuguese Naval Academy, Portugal
António Gonçalves, INESC-ID, Instituto Superior Técnico, Univ. Lisboa, Portugal
Marielba Silva de Zacarias, Universidade do Algarve, Portugal
April , 15, 2017: Deadline for paper submission to the Workshop
April 28, 2017: Notification of Acceptance.
May 15, 2017: Submission deadline for the final version of the Papers
July 3-6, 2017: ICCSA 2017 Conference
Electronic submission site
Submitted papers will be subject to stringent peer review by at least three experts and carefully evaluated based on originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of exposition.
To submit a paper, please connect to the Submission site.
Please consult the URL http://www.iccsa.org/Instructions-for-authors for formatting information and templates.
To submit a paper, please connect to the Submission site from the link available at the ICCSA 2017. Only papers submitted through the electronic system and strictly adhering to the relevant format will be considered for reviewing and publication.
When submitting your contribution to Workshop 30, select the right entry Computational Mathematics, and Statistics for Data Management and Software Engineering Workshop 2017 in the list box shown in the submission form.