This year’s festival will be held at:
St. George's Anglican Church
216 Main St., Parrsboro, NS
Built around 1865, the current church's steep pitched roof, corner belfry with spire, and lancet windows are typical of Carpenter Gothic churches. St. George's is part of the Parrsboro/Port Greville Parish in the Anglican Diocese of Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island. The present building is the third the church has had since its founding in 1786. St. George's is a municipally registered heritage site as designated by the City of Parrsboro on September 28, 1987.