Blog entries about some successful simulations in an Illinois high school
- Tons of Simulations here: Social Studies Simulations
- Presidential Election Simulation. 6 Civics classes engage in a simulation of the Trump-Clinton election.
- Foreign Policy Simulation. Student groups make presentations in the Situation Room of the National Security Council, advising the President about policy toward North Korea, the Syrian Civil War, and genocide in Darfur.
- Congressional Simulation. 250 senior students all act as elected representatives and engage in bill writing, committee work, and debate and voting in a large full session of Congress.
- Republican Presidential Primary Simulation. This blog explains how you can bring Donald Trump to your school!