I am a math postdoc at CIRGET in Montréal supervised by Liam Watson and Steve Boyer. My research lies in low-dimensional topology and gauge theory, specifically Heegaard Floer homology and its applications to 3-manifolds, exotic structures on 4-manifolds, and knots. I received my PhD in May 2017 from Brandeis University where my advisor was Danny Ruberman.
Here is my CV (updated Sept 2018).
7. SGGTC Seminar, Columbia University, TBD
6. Topology Seminar, University of Virginia, TBD
5. AMS-MAA Joint Meetings, Baltimore, Jan 2019
4. CMS Winter Meeting, Vancouver, Dec 2018
3. Topology Seminar, University of British Columbia, Dec 2018
2. Claremont Topology Seminar, Claremont McKenna College, Nov 2018
1. Joint Caltech-USC-UCLA Topology Seminar, Caltech, Nov 2018