Chattanooga Regional Science & Engineering Fair
Schedule of Events
- Tuesday, March 12th: 4:30 pm-7:30 pm -Project Set up Time
- Wednesday, March 13th: 7:00 am-8:30 am Project Set-Up
- Wednesday, March 13th: 9:00 am -Science & Engineering Fair Judging Begins
- Thursday, March 14th : 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm Public Viewing of Projects
- Thursday, March 14th: 6:00 pm-7:00 pm Awards Ceremony
- Thursday, March 14th: 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm Take Down & Removal of Projects
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga- University Center
The Chattanooga Regional Science and Engineering Fair has been revamped, streamlined, and updated! No more lugging tables! No more endless paper application forms! No more mailing payments! No more booth set-up fiasco! No more traipsing across campus! Only two days!
The fair will take place on two days at the University of Tennessee Chattanooga University Center. Project set-up and judging will occur on Wednesday, March 13th 2019. The awards ceremony will take place on the evening of Thursday, March 14th 2019.
The CRSEF will continue to use the ISEF categories. The fair staff reserves the right to review categories, reassign registration categories when deemed necessary, or make changes due to project category volume. Description of the categories are focused on the ISEF website. https://student.societyforscience.org/intel-isef-categories-and-subcategories
The Chattanooga Regional Science and Engineering Fair sends two students each year to the Intel® International Science and Engineering Fair® (Intel ISEF), the world’s largest international pre-college science competition.
We're an entirely volunteer group that welcomes any help, large or small, to come together and give our local youth an opportunity to learn more about science and engineering through their own creative projects.
Contact Us With Questions
Registration will close February 28th 2019