Webpage of Charles Bertucci
I am a third year PhD student in mathematics at Université Paris-Dauphine. I defended my thesis on the 11th of December, 2018.
I am mostly interested in : analysis, PDE, mean field games, game theory, probabilities, numerical methods and Economics.
You can contact me at : bertucci at ceremade dot dauphine dot fr .
Here you can find my CV !
Here's a list of my articles :
- Optimal stopping in mean field games, an obstacle problem approach ; Journal de Mathématiques Pures et Appliquées; 2018 ; Volume 120 ; p 165-194 .
- Fokker-Planck equations of jumping particles and mean field games of impulse control; arXiv:1803.06126 ; 2018.
- Some remarks on mean field games; to appear in Communications in Partial Differential Equations ; 2018 with J.-M. Lasry and P.-L Lions
- A remark on Uzawa's algorithm and an application to mean field games systems; arXiv:1810.01181 ; 2018
- Transmit strategies for massive machine-type communications based on mean field games ; Proceedings of the International Symposium on Wireless Communication System (ISWCS) ; 2018 with S. Vassilaras, J.-M. Lasry, G. Paschos, M. Debbah and P.-L. Lions