LLF (CNRS/Université de Paris)
Most of my most recent work can be reduced to one of five lines of research:
1. the theory of labeling in syntax: the status of labels, the algorithm(s) determining them, and how they interact with a) long distance dependencies and b) the lexicon;
2. the theory, acquisition, processing, typology of relativization strategies;
3. the grammatical description of sign languages: language documentation; general and compared description; language assessment;
4. experimental syntax: I collaborate in experiments on processing, acquisition, comprehension of complex syntactic structures.
5. formal constraints on language co-activation in bilinguals