Catawba Springs Property Owners Association
Greetings Catawba Springs Residents!
Our Fall Fling Event has been rescheduled for October 1st, 3-5. There will be free bouncy houses for the kids and the balloon lady is coming!! An ice cream bar will be available for kids of all ages. A cash bar will be offered by the club to purchase adult beverages. In addition to getting to know each other, we will be holding a Back to School drive. Please bring school supplies to donate. This year's recipient will be Arndt Middle School. For every item you donate, you may enter a drawing for a gift card. If you want to donate cash....a ticket will be given for every dollar you donate. So bring your lawn chairs and school supplies and come meet your neighbors in the lower parking lot at the Catawba Springs Clubhouse
Thanks to everyone who attended the Annual meeting in April! It appeared that everyone had a great time and we got to meet some of the 14 new neighbors that moved into the neighborhood in the last year.
If you have not paid your annual dues please do ASAP! They were due on February 25th!
As always we encourage you to show your patriotism and put out the American flag on Memorial Day, Flag Day, Independence Day, and Veterans Day.
A BIG thanks to the City of Hickory for fixing the sinking portion of Pinecrest!
A few friendly reminders about loving your neighbors:
- Keep things out of sight (trash cans and propane tanks)
- Keep utility trailers, boats, campers, and vehicles off yards and streets.
- Keep our neighborhood clean
- SLOW DOWN! When traveling through the neighborhood please remember there are kids playing and people walking. Please be mindful of the posted speed limit!!!
- There are covenants that everyone needs to abide by. They can be found on this website. If you feel like something needs to be reported please email the Board at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you notice something that needs to be reported to the police contact them at 911 in an emergency or 828-328-5551 for the non-emergencies.
We are trying to compile a new email list. Please click the "Join Email List" tab at the top and submit the Google form.
Follow us on Facebook© under the name "Catawba Springs Hickory" found here!
Another way to connect to neighbors is through the website and App NextDoor©. You are registered based on your address and you will be linked into the Catawba Springs neighborhood. This is forum for discussion, questions, alerts, and support where anyone in the neighborhood can post.
Our next social will be the Annual Meeting at the Clubhouse in April.
Thanks to all who came out and enjoyed a fun time at the Fall Fling! Just a few pictures from the evening...