Catawba Springs Property Owners Association
Greetings Catawba Springs Residents!
Annual invoices were mailed on January 1st, 2020. Please be on the lookout for this in your mailbox and pay your dues in a timely fashion (due date is January 31, 2020). Dues are an obligation of ownership of your lot according to the Articles of Incorporation. The annual dues were raised to $100.00 last year. Please note that the increased cost is to cover the maintenance and landscaping needs and we hope to offer quarterly neighborhood events to build the sense of community within our neighborhood!
Use PayPal to pay annual dues. See the information and link below.
We are excited to announce that we now have a PayPal account to allow you to easily pay your dues online. Please feel free to pay your annual dues through this secure feature. If you choose to pay online, a transaction fee of $3.30 has been added to the total. If you are paying for multiple addresses please submit each address separately. If you plan to send in a check to the address on the mailed invoice, the fee is $100.00. To use PayPal please use this link and you will be re-directed to the PayPal website:
(if you use this link please also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the email address used through PayPal and your lot number found on the invoice so credit will be given to your account)
New Dates for 2020:
Dates will be updated soon!
We encourage you to show your patriotism and put out the American flag on Memorial Day, Flag Day, Independence Day, and Veterans Day.
A few friendly reminders about loving your neighbors:
- Keep things out of sight (trash cans and propane tanks)
- Keep utility trailers, boats, campers, and vehicles off yards and streets.
- Keep our neighborhood clean
- SLOW DOWN! When traveling through the neighborhood please remember there are kids playing and people walking. Please be mindful of the posted speed limit!!!
- There are covenants that everyone needs to abide by. They can be found on this website. If you feel like something needs to be reported please email the Board at email@example.com
- If you notice something that needs to be reported to the police contact them at 911 in an emergency or 828-328-5551 for the non-emergencies.
We are trying to compile a new email list. Please click the "Join Email List" tab at the top and submit the Google form.
Follow us on Facebook© under the name "Catawba Springs Hickory" found here!
Another way to connect to neighbors is through the website and App NextDoor©. You are registered based on your address and you will be linked into the Catawba Springs neighborhood. This is forum for discussion, questions, alerts, and support where anyone in the neighborhood can post. This forum is not monitored or managed by the Board, but simply a place to connect with neighbors.