Visitors to Central Alberta Raceways
Make the most of your visit. Unlike a typical three-hour football game or two-hour concert, Racing can be an all-day affair. The best advice for fans might well be the same advice given to the teams you’re coming to watch: Come early, stay late, and be prepared.
· Outside Alcohol is prohibited in spectator and parking areas
· Animals must be on a leash, well behaved and controlled at all times.
· Coolers larger than 18" x 14" x 14".
· Drones and similar remote-controlled devices.
· Fireworks and flares.
· Golf carts.
· Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia.
· Lasers of any kind.
· Sampling or flyers of any kind unless from an approved vendor
· Scaffolding or platforms.
· Selfie sticks.
· Weapons of any type, including knives, firearms and ammunition.
· Any other items not mentioned that may pose a safety hazard or diminish the enjoyment of the event by other guests.
· The following items are permitted through Central Alberta Raceways gates:
· Audio and video recording equipment.
· Binoculars, scanners and cameras.
· Camera stands (tripods, monopods) as long as they do not cause a safety hazard or obstruct the view of others.
· Carts and wagons. The use of carts and wagons may be restricted in some areas.
· Coolers no larger than 18”x14”x14”, coolers may be hard or soft sided.
· Flags as long as they do not obstruct the view of others.
· Food and beverages.
· Mobility aids used by guests with disabilities. Guests are responsible for securing unattended wheelchairs and scooters. CAR reserves the right to prohibit any device based on size or other considerations.
· Strollers, lawn chairs and folding camping chairs.
· Umbrellas as long as they do not obstruct the view of others. The umbrella’s user takes sole responsibility for the safe use of the umbrella.
Smoking, including the use of electronic cigarettes, vaporizers or similar products will not be permitted in CAR grandstands. Fans wishing to smoke may do so twenty feet away from buildings and seating entrances.
Sights and Sounds.
• The Show can be loud to sensitive little ears. Ear protection recommended.
• Sunglasses & Sunscreen are always a great idea as the bleachers for the drag strip, mud bogs and demo derby are all west facing.
• Complimentary Parking is ALWAYS available for our Guests at every CAR event. Motorcycle Parking is available on main entry road, adjacent to the front gate upon availability.
• Seating at most regularly scheduled CAR Events is general admission. There are many bleachers available as well as lawn chairs are welcome as long as they are not interfering with other spectators.
• During Major/Specialty events General Admission seating can become limited- we suggest you arrive early to select your favorite spot. Gates are open up to 2 hours prior to events.
• Central Alberta Raceways is an Outdoor weather dependent Venue; it’s best to Dress in layers as the weather conditions can change dramatically throughout an event.
CENTRAL ALBERTA RACEWAYS CODE OF CONDUCT
Central Alberta Raceways (CAR) is committed to providing a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for everyone. In order to accomplish this, we ask CAR guests to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner that does not interfere with the enjoyment of others. CAR guests are specifically required to refrain from the following:
o Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature
o Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures • Intoxication or other signs of impairment that results in offensive and/or irresponsible behavior
o Bringing prohibited items onto CAR property.
o Entering or attempting to enter any building or location without authorization
o Failure to follow instructions of CAR staff or law enforcement
o Verbal or physical harassment of others including guests, participants and CAR volunteers
o Smoking in prohibited areas.
o Continued disregard to requests to rule participation
o Interference with the event
o Amplified voice devices that cause disruption to the event
o Illegal acts including, but not limited to – theft, vandalism and public indecency
o Loud or disruptive music or noise
o CAR guests in all parking and camping areas must follow the CAR Parking and Spectator Rules
o Respectful and appropriate action while in vehicles entering and exiting the event.
Thank you for supporting Central Alberta Raceways!!!