CALIFORNIA MEETING on PSYCHOLINGUISTICS at UC Santa Cruz
CAMP is the California Meeting on Psycholinguistics, an informal workshop to promote psycholinguistics research in California. Invited research areas include, but are not limited to:
- Adult and child language processing
- Language comprehension
- Language planning and production
- Developmental psycholinguistics
- Computational psycholinguistics
- Experimental syntax and semantics
All are welcome to submit, but research by students and post-docs will be prioritized. The two-day workshop is free, but participants must register in advance.
Abstracts and registration
- CAMP 3 will take place on Saturday/Sunday October 26-27, 2019, at the University of California, Santa Cruz.
- Abstracts are due Wednesday, September 25 at 11:59 PM PST.
- Registration is free and also due by September 25. We invite you to register as early as possible, even if you have not yet submitted an abstract.
☞ Please note, October 26-27 is the correct date (we inadvertently referred to October 25 in one recent email announcement).
Please direct any questions to this email address or contact one of the local organizing chairs, Amanda Rysling and Matt Wagers.
CAMP3 Local Committee
Jack Duff, Jed Pizarro-Guevara, Stephanie Rich, Tom Roberts, Amanda Rysling, Kelsey Sasaki, Nick Van Handel, Jake Vincent, Matt Wagers
Past and Future CAMPs
CAMP is organized by Jesse Harris (UCLA) & Elsi Kaiser (USC). If you are interested in hosting in future years, please contact the organizers. We are compiling resources to share and reuse so that the hosting process will be as streamlined as possible.