Rooms & Rates
Rates: See room description below and view our rate schedule. Discounts offered on multiple-night stays. (8% sales tax not included)
Payments: A one night room deposit is required to secure reservation. Cash, personal check, and all major credit cards are accepted.
Check In: 3:00pm - 6:00pm
Check Out: by 11:00am day of departure
Restrictions: Please, no pets or smoking in the guest rooms or house
Cancellation policy: Please review our cancellation policy when confirming your reservation.
A king size, 4-poster bed; reading chair; a private balcony; and the fluer de lis bath with shower and marble sink.
A King size, 4-poster bed; reading chair; the Cornelius bath featuring a rainfall shower and marble sink.
A queen size, 4-poster bed; a reading chair; a private balcony; the Othello bath featuring a spacious shower and porcelain sink.
A queen size, 4-poster bed; a reading chair; the Norman Rockwell bath featuring a spacious, walk-in shower and marble vanity.
Each of the 4 rooms in the main house of our historic Lake Ontario lodging is appointed with:
- vintage King or Queen-sized beds
- imported linens, fine art, Oriental rugs, period fixtures, private bathrooms
- Wireless internet access and LED TV's
- Daily newspapers available
- Complimentary afternoon cocktail and Hors d'oeuvre. Wine, beer and hard cider are locally sourced with some of our own fruit used in the making.
- Complimentary afternoon farm tour of our orchards, vineyards and Lake Ontario.
- Delicious hot breakfast featuring an assortment of farm fresh ingredients, homemade baked goods and granola, juices, yogurt and coffee.
- Complimentary on-site parking
- two with private balconies and all with private baths
- Perennial gardens, vineyards and orchards to explore, as well as Lake Ontario access
- Outdoor fire-pit