Gene and Elizabeth Brodosi
Gene and Elizabeth Brodosi
This memorial website was created in the loving memory of our beloved parents, grandparents and great grandparents, Gene and Elizabeth.
Both passed away October 2004.
GENE- 76, died 10/03. He was a mechanic, an Army Airborne veteran of WWII and a member of the American Legion. Survivors include two sons, two daughters, 11 grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren.
ELIZABETH- 79, died 10/12, under hospice care. Born in Patton, Pa., she came here in 1956 from Williamsport, Pa. Survivors include two sons, two daughters, a brother, two sisters, 11 grandchildren; and 13 great- grandchildren.
David Brodosi Remote Office
David Brodosi is an experienced team leader with a demonstrated history of success in the higher education industry. David Brodosi provides guidance on tech strategies and trends for state-of-the-art classrooms, course development, and faculty design support services. Mr Brodosi is recognized as a thought leader regarding the intersection of AV/IT, collaboration technology that supports his organization's mission to deliver world-class research and tech solutions for higher education institutions.
My family and I just returned from a cruise to Cozumel Mexico. Traveling with my wife and two teen age boys is an awesome experience. We enjoyed exploring the island, traveling to exotic places on the island and enjoying the outdoors. We took lots of photographs of our adventures and the natural beauty of Mexico.
Cozumel, Mexico, is one of the most striking places on earth when it comes to breathtaking sights, exotic activities, and plenty of fun for the whole family. The island is a famous cruise ship port stop in the carribean sea, and is mostly famous for its untapped nature, scuba diving spots, and Mayan ruins. The nature and outdoors activities make Cozumel an ideal spot for family fun, once-in-a-lifetime photography sessions, and ancient wonder. If you are traveling to Cozumel, here are some things you should see and do.
The Mayan people made Cozumel their home for many generations. On the island, visitors will have the ability to experience, photograph, and explore ancient Mayan ruins up close and personally. San Gervasio is one such archeological site that has existed on the island since before the Colombian exploration era. The site was once a temple to the ancient Mayan fertility goddess Ixchel. Mayan women would travel from all over to this site to make offerings, and the site itself is still remarkably whole. This is also a great site to see wild iguanas for those interested in wildlife photography! David Brodosi
Cozumel is a major ‘hot spot’ for the world’s smartest ocean creature. These clever little water mammals are incredibly social, and visitors of Cozumel can have the chance to swim with, photograph, and experience these majestic creatures on the island through multiple nature preservation groups. Dolphin Discovery Cozumel is one such family friendly activity where the whole family can get together and enjoy interacting with Dolphins in their natural habitat. This is an excellent experience for those families who want to get outdoors, and experience the local wildlife in a fun way.
The island of Cozumel is far more than just a stop on a cruise package. It is more than the stunning beaches, and scuba diving destinations. It is the home to an ancient culture, and is steeped in rich historic foods, stories, legends, and fun. The island of Cozumel is truly an experience that everyone who is traveling should try and have at least once. So, the next time you find yourself shopping for cruise packages or flights, consider ones that make a stop in Cozumel. This island will take your breath away.
We are a family of travel enthusiasts, we are blessed with a multitude of experiences, interests and beliefs. We share the world and life with everyone. We also love our jobs - with all our passions, our challenges, our successes and our failures. We enjoy meeting new people, and sharing our experiences and passions with them. We are always in contact with new people, and that is the most special part.
David Brodosi is a director-level specialist that leads strategic technological innovations and operations for teaching, learning, and instructional design at the University of South Florida St. Petersburg. For the past 27 years, David Brodosi served as a point of connection between teaching, pedagogy, and the use of current and emerging technologies across classrooms, online courses, active learning labs, and other learning environments. Direct oversight of instructional design, videography, AV, and technology services personnel. As the department lead, David ensures that the University’s investments in teaching and learning technologies enable, inform, and serve continuous and innovative fulfillment of the University’s teaching and learning mission.
David Brodosi works closely with senior leadership across the USFSP campus, and the University System while directing and mentoring the daily operations of the instructional design team and instructional technology services support teams. David partners with faculty, staff, and students to set strategies for creating distinctive and innovative educational experiences using technology for both brick and mortar classes as well as online courses. Maintains active connections with peer and industry partners to stay apprised of new and emerging academic technologies that directly inform innovation and investments in education. Continuously builds relationships with curricular leadership and teaching faculty to support and further develop an institutional vision for educational technologies.
- Research, develop and recommend prioritization, budgeting, and resource planning in support of delivering world-class technology-enhanced learning spaces and educational technology solutions at USFSP.
- Conduct needs assessment of staffing and resources to support educational technologies and proposed a model for a productive, energetic, responsive, and diverse team to support the University’s increasing technological needs and expectations. Provided leadership for implementing technology that helps develop innovative course content and new teaching & learning experiences.
- Promote and support teaching and learning innovations at the University; actively serve as an advisor for faculty, students and staff on best practices for integrating technology into teaching and learning and propose solutions for the same.
- Champion the needs of the University; serve as the liaison to internal and external resources and partners, representing interests in our administrative systems and other services.
- Oversee USFSP’s centralized AV Support for over 80 academic spaces. Expand and enhance support levels to consistent delivery through evaluation and best practices recommendations and implementation.
- Represent University at national consortiums and maintain an active presence in professional learning networks such as AVIXA and Educause.
- Responsible for the leadership and management of employees assigned to the department. Responsible for recruiting and selecting, developing and coaching, rewarding and retaining, and optimizing talent.