Jeet Bhide: As Tennis Director and Coach, Jeet brings significant tennis experience to Prime Time Tennis Academy. He attended South Lakes High School where he led his team to a State Championship and earned All-District and All-Region honors. He graduated from The College of William and Mary and then The Medical College of Virginia (Dentistry) where he played #1 for the VCU/MCV club team.
Jeet is certified by PTR (Professional Level) and has taught tennis for 20 years. He was a tennis instructor for Reston Association, Hidden Creek Country Club and more recently has helped with the junior program at Belmont Country Club. His tennis work experience includes the following:
- Head Instructor for group and private lessons to children, teens and adults
- Head Instructor for summer tennis camps
- Coach of local tennis teams both youth and adult
- Instructor for charity tennis clinics
- Running and organizing tennis tournaments
- High school level personal coaching
Don Barker: Coach Don has been teaching tennis in Broadlands since 2012. He has been a full-time tennis instructor for the past 16 years and holds certifications from:
- ITPA (Tennis Performance Trainer)
- PTR (Professional)
- Cardio Tennis
- Etcheberry (Strength and Conditioning)
Don taught tennis at Ida Lee Park Tennis Center in Leesburg and has extensive experience and knowledge teaching all levels of juniors and adults.
For more information and to sign up for classes/clinics, visit: PrimeTimeTennisAcademy.com