Brayden Salvaterra Memorial Fund
The Brayden Salvaterra Memorial Fund was established to honor a sweet and precious son, grandson, nephew, cousin and friend who passed away unexpectedly two weeks before his sixth birthday. Brayden loved playing baseball and hockey, was an avid swimmer and loved the outdoors. He was a kind, polite and determined young boy who was loved by many and will be missed immensely.
2017 Brayden Salvaterra Memorial Fund beneficiaries:
- $2000 donation to Elba Fire Department (first-respondents for Brayden)
- $1000 each scholarships in Brayden's Honor to Elba Central School Seniors - Yessica V. and John Z.
- $1000 donation to Elba Helping Hands
- $350 Elba Elementary Student Council assembly
- $300 donation to local Boy Scouts & Boy Scouts Easter Egg Hunt
- $300 donation to Elba Central School for Christmas gifts
- $250 donation to Sunshine Nursery School
- $500 donation to Elba Village Park
- $500 donation to Elba Betterment Committee
- Field trip to Strong Museum of Play for Elba Elementary Kindergarten class
- Pizza party on Brayden’s birthday to the class of 2029