Here are some of the selected projects:
- Deep Q-Networks Reinforcement Learning on Super Mario Bros.
- D-star Lite Motion Planning Algorithm Implementation on Robot Operating System (ROS)
- PageRank Algorithm Implementation via MapReduce
- Computing & Operating System Projects
- Microprocessor-based Oscilloscope with Weak Signal Measurement Optimization
- Li-Fi (Optical Free-space) Communication System Design
My undergrad research interest mainly lies in optical and quantum communications.
- As a visiting research student in UCLA in summer 2016, I worked with Prof. Chee Wei Wong on quantum communication.
- I finished my undergraduate thesis with Prof. Shiming Gao in Zhejiang University on simulating random air turbulence in free-space optical communications.
Botao Hu 胡博滔
1200 E. California Blvd., Pasadena, CA 91125
Tel: 626-491-9838 | Mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org