Check out what others are offering to share!
Check out the spreadsheet below to see what people have available. The scroll bar at the bottom of the sheet's pane lets you see other information about what's available, and from where.
The sheet is sorted alphabetically by state and city for easy geographic reference.
If someone makes arrangements with you to take a title off your hands, please be sure to contact us at BookClubSharing@gmail.com so we can remove that title from the "Get Books" list.
If you want to look for something particular, you can use Ctrl-F (Cmd-F on Apple) to open a "Find" box on this web page and search to your heart's content.
You can also click the "pop out" button (floating at the upper-right of the sheet pane below) to view the spreadsheet, which will allow you to sort by any column. (Requires a Google sign-in on Firefox.)
- If you see something that appeals to you, contact the share-er and arrange a way to get their materials to your location.
- You might want to investigate "Library Mail" or "Media Mail" shipping rates from the USPS.
Check out the map below the spreadsheet to see where shared books are located!
Use the left pane icon to view specifics across three layers of the map:
- "Titles" lets you see where each title is.
- "School/Library" shows the name of the location the titles are currently housed at.
- "City" lets you see which city has titles. show the list of titles available, or scroll down to the ;
Toggling the "More info" drop-down allows you to click on a specific title, school/library, or city - this brings you to that location on the map and reveals additional information!
Scroll in/out to expand/contract the map; or drag to recenter the map.