Michael S. Boerio, Attorney At Law
Michael S. Boerio is both an Attorney at Law and Certified Public Accountant (CPA), and has practiced as an attorney, in solo practice, in San Mateo County, California, since 1980.
Areas of Practice:
- Estate planning and trust administration
- Forensic expert in estate planning and estate tax matters.
- Forensic expert in family law matters, in the areas of income analysis, cash tracing, marital standard of living, Moore-Marsden analysis, and stock equity characterization.
- Court appointed neutral expert in family law matters.
- To provide high quality legal services to sophisticated clientele on the San Francisco Peninsula, in the referenced areas of expertise.
Educational Background and Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor of Arts degree in economics from the University of San Francisco; Graduated 1973.
- Certified Public Accountant; Certified by the State of California in December, 1975.
- Juris Doctor degree from Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California; Degree granted May, 1978
- Admitted as an attorney at law by the Supreme Court of the State of California in November, 1978; Admitted to practice before the United States Tax Court.
- President of the San Mateo County Barristers Club for 1982.
- Chairman of the Estate Planning & Probate Section of the San Mateo County Bar Association for 1983.
- Member of the California State Bar Association since 1978 and its Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law Section since 1982.
- Member of the San Mateo County Bar Association since 1978.
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants since 1980.
- Member of the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA) since 2000.
- American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO) soccer coach in Foster City, California 1997 to 2002.