My research is focused on Temporal Complex Networks and Cloud Computing. I am interested in understanding the behaviors and controllability of complex temporal networks. Also, I am working on developing the next generation of cloud infrastructure and services that are capable of self-organization and self-adaptation.
Discontinuity of beliefs in polarized networks
What's been going on
- June 2018: Our paper on designing self-organized cloud storage infrastructure is accepted to Future Generation Computer Systems journal.
- April 2018: Giving a talk at First Northeast Regional Conference on Complex Systems (NERCCS 2018) in Binghamton University, NY.
- August 2017: Giving a talk at 21st Annual Meeting on Agent Based Modeling & Simulation (Swarmfest 2017) in Virginia Modeling Analysis and Simulation Center (VMASC), Old Dominion University, VA.
- July 2017: Giving a talk at SIAM Conference on Control and its Applications in David Lawrence Convention Center, Pittsburgh, PA.
- June 2017: Giving a talk at 2017 IEEE 10th International Conference on Cloud Computing (CLOUD) in Honolulu, HI.
- July 2016: Giving a talk at 2016 IEEE 9th International Conference on Cloud Computing (CLOUD) in San Francisco, CA.