Laboratory of Structural Biology & Bioinformatics
> Structural Biology
Our research focuses on studying the structure, function and folding of peptides and proteins. The sequence of amino acids in a protein determines its structure and function.
- Synthesize peptides using biochemical methods.
- NMR-spectroscopy structural analysis, X-ray crystal structure determination, ITC (isothermal titration calorimeter), CD (circular dichroism), LC-MS & MALDI-TOF, Fluorescence/ Luminescence Multi-labeled Microplate Reader, AUG (Analytical ultracentrifugation)
- Computer simulation.
> Structural Bioinformatics
Our research focuses on Bio-Database construction, Protein Structure Comparison, Protein Structure Modeling, and Computer-Aid Drug Design.
- Target structure modeling, molecular docking and structure-based virtual screening of potential drug target, protein-ligand or protein-protein interactions .
- PHP programming language.
- Perl/ R/ Python programming language.
- Other Bio-softwares.
We also provide customized bioinformatics services for academic and industry communities.