The Bingham Association
Bingham Association Updates
The Bingham Association has been producing Updates to The Bingham Family in the United States since 1996. A new update covering 2017 to 2019 is expected soon.
The Bingham Association Updates provide the following:
- document additions to the record of descendants of Thomas's eleven children born 1667-1690;
- correct and update any necessary replacements from the 1996 Book;
- are indexed using the same legal numbering system used in the 1996 Book;
- provide a format for continual updating;
- include cites to new and existing references and source materials;
- Bingham Association Update 1997 - 2003 (75 pages)
- Bingham Association Update 2004 - 2007 (31 pages)
- Bingham Association Update 2008 - 2009 (41 pages)
- Bingham Association Update 2010 - 2013 (23 pages)
- Bingham Association Update 2014 - 2016 (44 pages)
Are Updates Available?
The Updates will be linked from this website soon. The Bingham Association encourages you to check back here regularly. You can also send an email to BinghamAssociationOutreach@gmail.com with the Subject Header: "Bingham Association Update Request" and we will let you know when the updates are posted.
Propose Additions for Future Updates
We encourage anyone with new research not featured in the book or Updates to reach out to our Vice President, Historian, Archivist Donna Bingham Munger, available at BinghamAssociation@gmail.com. Donna will walk you through the standards of research to apply when proposing to add new research to the Updates.
. . . . .