Math Practice Sheets
Facts Sheets for iPad and iPhone
Math Practice Sheet
is a Simple utility to generate math worksheets for Kids. It can quickly generate worksheet with random problems of Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication or Division. Worksheets can be directly printed from iPhone or can be shared via e-mail as PDF and other sharing options.
Multiple ways to configure and generate worksheets:
- Addition Worksheets
- Subtraction Worksheets
- Multiplication Worksheets
- Division Worksheets
- Mix Sheet
- Fact Sheets
Option to specify whether Carry allowed or not
Different output options like whether to generate with In-line Math Problems or Traditional way (as shown here)
- Generate Addition or Subtraction sheets by specifying number of digits and choosing options like Carry allowed or not.
- Always get a new random sheet!
- Easily generate fact sheets. Choose your choice of fact number and generate facts up to that number.
- Either choose single operator or combine multiple operators into one sheet.
- Supports both output options - Traditional and In-Line
- Traditional supports both Addition and Subtraction.
- In-Line supports all operators.
- Multiplication and Division sheets are also as simple to generate.
- Choose number of digits and output type and a new sheet is ready.
Fact Sheets - Auto-renewable subscription:
- Fact Sheets can be generated and view multiple times by using different generate options provided in the application. To share or print Fact Sheet monthly or yearly subscription is required. During active subscription period facts sheets can be shared or printed multiple times (no limit on number of sheets used per day). It doesn't depends on whether "10 Sheets Per Day" or "Unlimited Sheet" options is purchased or not.
- Subscription Periods: 1 month ($1.99), 1 Year ($19.99) durations
- Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.