Brookings-Harbor High School Football
Commitment - Appreciation - Relentless - Enthusiasm - Selflessness
- Gold Cards need to be turned in by Monday Aug. 13th. In order for your student-athlete to participate in practice.
- Complete FamilyID, Updated physical, and player payment. Visit www.bruinsathletics.org
- Fall Camp (Mandatory) Aug. 13 - 17 6-8:30pm, Aug. 20 - 23 6-8:30pm. Locker-room opens at 5:15pm
- Parents & Student-Athletes, you need to register with the football program. Registration can be found under both Parent & Player information tab. This is critical for you to be in the know of what is going on with the football program. If you don't see the tab, click on the three little bars in the top left of your screen.
- Sports Physicals - You need it every two years. If completed as 7th grader, you will need it completed for Freshman Football. Don't wait! Coach Bavaro has an updated list, check with him.
Information from the Root-Beer Float Social