BETA ALPHA PSI
Epsilon Theta Chapter
Est. 1978 at Kansas State University
- Interested in BAP? Join us for one of our first meetings to see what it's like to be a member, no RSVP required!
- Candidate Applications are due by February 25 to avoid a late fee. No applications will be accepted after March 4.
- Members and Candidates: get access to the Chapter GroupMe and on the Members page for communications and updates!
- The Individual Requirements Tracking Report on the Members page is helpful to track your progress through the semester.
- Meet the Firms: Tips for College Students
- Why Joining Beta Alpha Psi is a Great Career Move to Make In College
- CPA Exam Tips for College Seniors
- What Accounting Majors Should Know About Cryptocurrencies
- 5 Ways to Stand Out at Networking Events
- 6 Tips for Studying for the CPA Exam While in School
- Accounting Students: Your 9 Item Senior Year Checklist
If you are a firm interested in interacting with K-State's Epsilon Theta Chapter of Beta Alpha Psi, head over to the Partnerships page to see available events and view our Chapter's membership!