Asia Pacific Geriatrics and Gerontology Congress
June 21-22, 2019 Brisbane, Australia
Theme: New Insights in Improving Quality Health and Clinical Care for Older Adults
Conference Series LLC Ltd takes tremendous delight and feels honoured to welcome you all to " 6th Asia Pacific Geriatrics and Gerontology Congress " to be held on the June 21-22,2019 in Brisbane, Australia.
Geriatrics Conference Organizing Committee invites the participants from all over the globe to take part in this Sixth edition 6th Asia Pacific Geriatrics and Gerontology Congress slated on June 21-22, 2019 at Brisbane, Australia with the theme “New Insights in Quality Health and Clinical Care for Older Adults”. Asian Geriatrics 2019 aims in bringing together Geriatricians, Gerontologists and researchers in this discipline to share their knowledge and new ideas through a series of Key Notes, Plenary Talks, Workshops, Symposiums, Young Research Forum and Exhibitions. Asian Geriatrics 2019 will provides the chief interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary gathering for researchers, specialists and instructors to showcase and talk about the latest advancements, concerns, practical difficulties experienced and the clarifications adopted in the field of Geriatrics, Gerontology and Palliative Nursing.
Brisbane is a gorgeous city with many hidden secrets poses one of the world’s most promising destinations to visit and experience the special tourist attractions. Attending and contributing to the conference will definitely enhance your cultural and scientific experience and open further opportunities for you and your career.
Why to Attend?
With members from around the world focused on learning about Geriatrics Gerontology and Palliative Care and its advances; Geriatrics 2019 is a fantastic opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Geriatrics and Elderly Care community. Conduct presentations, distribute information, meet with current and potential scientists, make a splash with new developments in Geriatrics and Gerontology, and receive name recognition at this 2-day event. World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, developments, and the newest updates in Geriatrics and Gerontology are hallmarks of this conference.
AIMS of the Conference:
- Sharing of scientific knowledge and experience in all areas applied to geriatrics, gerontology and related scientific fields;
- Strengthening and expanding the human network of all involved in this field in Europe and globally;
- Providing opportunities for Early Career geriatricians for their professional development
- Providing a forum for scientific exchanges on recent gerontological concepts
- Identify knowledge gaps that need to be filled;
- Promote the role of health promotion and prevention in improving quality of life of Elderly
Benefits of Attending:
- Exchange ideas and network with leading geriatricians, gerontologists, healthcare providers, geriatric nurses and researchers from more than 40 countries
- Discuss quality initiatives that can be applied in the practice
- Discuss ways to collaborate in putting quality initiatives in place throughout the geriatrics and gerontology research
- Participants can gain direct access to a core audience of professionals and decision makers and can increase visibility through branding and networking at the conference
- Learn and discuss key news and challenges with senior level speakers.
- With presentations, panel discussions, roundtable discussions, and workshops, we cover every topic from top to bottom, from global macro issues to strategies to tactical issues.
- Aging and Aging Biology
- Geriatrics and Geriatric Medicine
- Elderly Food and Nutrition
- Chronic Disease in Elderly
- Geriatric Endocrinology
- Neurodegenerative Disorders and Dementia
- Geriatric Rheumatology and Arthritis
- Geriatric Pharmacology
- Geriatric Palliative Care
- Hypertension and Cardiovascular Diseases
- Geriatric Rehabilitation Services and Care Management
- Geriatric Nursing and Elderly Care
- Economic and Social Impact of Ageing