Monaco Resort (Web Site: https://www.monacoresort.co.nz)
Another Accommodation option available is the Honest Lawyer Country Pub located over the road from the resort. A variety of room configurations are available. For accommodation bookings 03 547 4707 email@example.com
Dates: 12th to 14th October 2018
Friday the 12th
3pm Afternoon meet up and drinks, with lite nibbles at Monaco resort bar.
Dinner will be booked for you if you choose it on your registration form. There is 2 options:
- The Honest Lawyer Pub over the road from the Monaco Resort.
- and the Monaco Resort Restaurant.
(This dinner is not paid for in your registration)
Saturday the 13th
Free morning, activity options:
- Check out the famous Nelson Saturday market, someone will be heading a trip to the market at 9am (Parking in town can be difficult).
- Winery tour will be head out from 11am to 3pm, lunch will not be provided but will be available at a location on the way.
- Short cruise to Mapua Wharf precinct where you can visit local galleries, shops and eateries from 11am.
3pm Early Afternoon. Meet up at WOW and Classic cars to get a group photo and check out some cars.
6:30pm Evening, Dinner in at Monaco resort in the marquee
- Whole chicken cooked in garlic, preserved lemon, rosemary, honey (GF)
- The Monaco Kitchen’s slow cooked prime lamb shoulder pie, Agria potatoes, spring veges, cheese, panko crumb
- Wild mushroom risotto with burnt butter and crispy sage
- Salad of ancient grains, with middle eastern flavours, edamame, preserved lemon, sour cherries
- Roast potatoes with aioli and a range of condiments
- Peach cobbler, Chantilly Cream
- Fresh seasonal fruit platter (GF, DF)
Prize giving after dinner.
Sunday the 14th
10:30am AGM. Tea and Coffee supplied. At Monaco resort village hall.
Lunch at 12 at the Honest Lawyer.
Post AGM Tour of Tasman
Sunday October 14: After lunch, leave from Monaco for Golden Bay. Stop at Takaka Hill lookout and/or Golden Bay side for photos. Stop at Takaka and/or Mussel Inn for afternoon tea/beer/wine etc. Stay at Collingwood Park Motels. Evening meal at Collingwood Tavern/takeaways.
8 x Studio Units - $290/unit for 2 guests ( 2 night stay), 1 x Apartment - $480 for 4 Guests (2 night stay) Booking has to be made by email as the rooms are reserved until 30th August. email: firstname.lastname@example.org and just say you are with the Alfa Romeo Owners Club. web: https://www.collingwoodpark.co.nz/
Monday October 15: Farewell Spit Safari/Abel Tasman walk/look around. Evening meal at Tavern.
Tuesday October 16: Leave for Nelson around 10am. Stop at Anatoki Salmon/Bencarri Eels for salmon fishing/lunch. Return to Nelson for farewells.
For more information on the Post AGM tour contact Mark Quinney: email@example.com