A recognized photojournalist, author, consultant and speaker on travel and conservation
As an advisor on conservation and sustainable tourism to a number of international institutions, he has in this capacity worked on a large number of projects and co-organized a number of international seminars and conferences on the subject, on which he is frequently invited to speak.
He has for several years beeen an associate of National Geographic Society’s Center for Sustainable Destinations, Washington DC and is a fellow of Royal Geographical Society.
Arild Molstad A/S is a limited liabilities company registered in Norway, with Arild Molstad as director and sole shareowner. The company is active in a number of areas, such as consulting and speaking engagements on subjects related to conservation, sustainable tourism, development assistance, marketing/ business development and writing/photography.
Arild Molstad has been doing consulting assignments all over the world for institutions such as
- Nordic World Heritage Foundation/Unesco’s World Heritage Centre
- NORAD – The Norwegian Agency for Development Cooperation
- The Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and NORFUND
- PATA – The Pacific Asia Travel Association
- Innovation Norway
- NORFUND – Norway’s Investment Fund for Developing Countries
- Institute for International Development in Myanmar
- Aung San Suu Kyi World Freedom Fund
– plus a number of private clients in the tourism sector.
He is also a writer/ photographer (and of several books and hundreds of writing
assignments behind him..
His book LAST CHANCE DESTINATIONS - How to explore the world while making it a
better place to live - can be found as an e-book on Amazon.
5 Escalier de la Mer, 06360 Eze sur Mer
Telephone (33) 493 01 58 08
President Harbitz gate 1B
Oslo 0259, Norway
Telephone (47) 99 53 72 85 (cell)