I am a PhD student at Universidad de Chile since 2018. My advisors are José Correa and Paul Dütting. My interests are focused on Algorithmic Game Theory, specially in Mechanism Design. I am also interested in Approximation Algorithms.
Previously, I received a master's degree in Operations Management from Universidad de Chile in 2018.
- I will go to Tel Aviv in December, to attend the workshop YoungEC!
- I will be attending the workshop "Matching and Objectives" during the first two weeks of September at the Simons Institute, in Berkeley.
- Our paper "School Choice in Chile" was selected as a finalist in the EURO Excellence in Practice Award 2019.
- The Two-Sided Game of Googol and Sample-Based Prophet Inequalities (with José Correa, Boris Epstein and José Soto). To appear in SODA '20 [arXiv].
- On the Complexity of Anchored Rectangle Packing (with Antonios Antoniadis, Felix Biermeier, Christoph Damerius, Ruben Hoeksma, Dominik Kaaser, Peter Kling and Lukas Nölke). ESA '19 [DROPS].
- On the Price of Anarchy for Flows Over Time (with José Correa and Tim Oosterwijk). EC '19 [DOI].
- School Choice in Chile (with José Correa, Rafael Epstein, Juan Escobar, Ignacio Rios, Bastian Bahamondes, Carlos Bonet, Natalie Epstein, Nicolas Aramayo, Martin Castillo, and Boris Epstein). EC '19 [DOI]. Finalist in EURO Excellence in Practice Award 2019.
- A Near Optimal Mechanism for Energy Aware Scheduling (with Antonios Antoniadis). SAGT '18. [DOI]
- SUPERSET: A (Super)Natural Variant of the Card Game SET (with Fábio Botler, Ruben Hoeksma, Kevin Schewior and Andreas Tönnis). FUN '18. [DROPS]
Email: andres.cristi [at] ing.uchile.cl