I am currently a postdoc at the University Duisburg-Essen, in the group of Vytautas Paskunas.
I am studying D-modules on rigid analytic spaces, bringing together ideas from geometric representation theory and nonarchimedean geometry.
Here is my CV.
Documents presented here may differ from published versions.
- Completed tensor products and a global approach to p-adic differential operators. Math. Proc. Camb. Philos. Soc. 167 (2019), no. 2, 389-416.
- A proper mapping theorem for coadmissible D-cap-modules. Munster J. of Math. 12 (2019), 163-214.
- Extending meromorphic connections to coadmissible D-cap-modules. arXiv 1812.05000 (with T. Bitoun).
- D-modules on rigid analytic spaces III: weak holonomicity and operations. arXiv 1904.13280 (with K. Ardakov, S. Wadsley).
andreas DOT bode AT uni-due DOT de
- Konstantin Ardakov
- Simon Wadsley
- Essen Seminar for Algebraic Geometry and Arithmetic
- Peterhouse, my old college.
- Wrong Bode twin? Try this one.