- Math 2240 Introduction to Applied Mathematics (Tulane University -Spring 2018)
- An introduction to the techniques of applied Mathematics. The emphasis will be on the Mathematical modeling by differential equations of a variety of applications in the natural sciences..
- MATH 4240/6240: Ordinary Differential Equations (Tulane University - Fall 2017)
- An upper division ODE course covering first-order equations, higher-order linear equations, Laplace transforms and applications, power series of solutions, systems (linear systems, autonomous systems, phase plane), linearization and stability of nonlinear systems, bifurcation, and partial differential equations.
- MATH 1210 Calculus I (Tulane University - Fall 2015, Spring 2017)
- An introduction to calculus covering functions and their graphs, limits and continuity, derivatives and applications of derivatives, and introduction to the integral.
- MATH 2210 Calculus III (Tulane University - Spring 2016)
- A basic course in differential and integral calculus of several variables. Vectors in the plane and space. Vector functions, derivatives, arc length. Functions of several variables: continuity, partial derivatives, chain rule, gradient, optimization, Lagrange multipliers. Double and triple integrals: change of variables, polar coordinates, cylindrical and spherical coordinates, surface area. Vector fields: gradient, curl, divergence, line and surface integrals, Green’s, Stokes’, and Divergence theorems.
- MATH 3090/6090 Linear Algebra (Tulane University - Fall 2016)
- An introduction to linear algebra emphasizing matrices and their applications. Gaussian elimination, determinants, vector spaces and linear transformations, orthogonality and projections, eigenvector problems, diagonalizability, and applications.
- ACMS 20620 Applied Linear Algebra (University of Notre Dame - Fall 2012)
- A first course in Linear Algebra with applications and an introduction to MATLAB.
- ACMS 20750 Applied Math Methods II (University of Notre Dame - Fall 2013, 2014)
- An introduction to applied mathematical methods covering fourier series, special functions, an introduction to ordinary differential equations (ODEs), series solutions of ODEs, orthogonal functions in the solution of ODE, basic partial differential equations and modeling heat flow and steady-state temperature.