AI-2017 Workshop on AI Applications in Law
Cambridge, 12th December 2017
The Workshop on Artificial Intelligence Applications in Law is intended to demonstrate a variety of AI techniques applied within the legal domain. Contributions are invited describing any application in any domain of law (including compliance with regulations; policing; legal aspects of public or corporate policy; and evidence management) that uses AI techniques. The application should either be deployed already or expecting to be deployed in the near future.
Submitted extended abstracts (2 pages) will be reviewed. The authors of the best abstracts will be invited to submit full workshop papers, which will be further reviewed.
Dr John Kingston, University of Brighton
Professor Frans Coenen, University of Liverpool
Accepted workshop papers will be published in Expert Update, the newsletter of the BCS SGAI, and will also be made available online (if desired) without charge to the author(s). Authors may also publish their papers without restriction on their own or their institution's websites after the workshop has taken place.
· Extended Abstract Submission (2 pages, any format):
29th September 2017 Extended to October 6th, 2017
· Invitation to submit full papers: 13th October 2017
· Submission deadline for full paper: 10th November 2017
· Notification of acceptance: 17th November 2017
· Camera ready papers and workshop registration: 24th November 2017
· Workshop date: 12th December 2017
Address for enquiries/submissions