PhD Candidate, the University of Texas at Austin
- USNC-URSI Travel Fellowship Award to attend the 2019 USNC-URSI National Radio Science Meeting (NRSM).
- Douglas Wilson Fellowship Award in Electrical and Computer Engineering from the University of Texas at Austin (2018).
- IEEE Microwave Theory and Techniques Society (MTT-S) Graduate Fellowship Award (2018).
- First Place Award in the Student Design Contest on Magnetless Parametric Circulators at the IEEE International Microwave Symposium (2017).
- First Place Award in the Student Poster Competition at the IEEE Texas Symposium on Wireless Microwave Circuits and Systems (2017).
- Graduate Dean’s Fellowship Award from the University of Texas at Austin (2016).
- Qualcomm Innovation Fellowship (QInF) Award (2016).
- IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society (AP-S) Doctoral Research Award (2016).
- IEEE International Microwave Symposium (IMS) PhD Student Sponsorship Award (2015).
- First Place Award in the Texas Instruments Outstanding Student Designer Contest in the EE 338L/382M Analog IC Class at the University of Texas at Austin (2014).
- Travel Grant Award from Cairo University to attend the IEEE Antennas and Propagation Symposium (2013).
- Graduate Fellowship Award in Electronics and Electrical Communications Engineering from Cairo University for being among the top 1% of my class (2012).
- First Place Award in Tarek Gamal Eldin’s Competition on Analog IC Design at Cairo University (2011).
- Undergraduate Excellence Award from the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education (2006-2011).
- Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) Fellowship Award from the University of California at Irvine (2014, respectfully declined).
- Provost PhD Fellowship Award from the University of California at Irvine for being selected among the top 5% of admitted graduate students in all disciplines (2014, respectfully declined).