PhD Candidate, the University of Texas at Austin
- IEEE 2018 Microwave Theory and Techniques Society (MTT-S) Graduate Fellowship Award.
- First Place Award in the Student Design Contest on Magnetless Parametric Circulators at the IEEE 2017 International Microwave Symposium.
- First Place Award in the Student Poster Competition at the IEEE 2017 Texas Symposium on Wireless Microwave Circuits and Systems.
- Graduate Dean’s 2016 Prestigious Fellowship Award.
- Qualcomm Innovation Fellowship (QInF) 2016 Award.
- IEEE 2016 Antennas and Propagation Society (AP-S) Doctoral Research Award.
- IEEE 2015 International Microwave Symposium (IMS) PhD Student Sponsorship Initiative Award.
- First Place Award in the 2014 Texas Instruments Outstanding Student Designer Contest in EE 338L/382M Analog IC Class.
- Travel Grant Award to attend the IEEE 2013 Antennas and Propagation Symposium.
- Electronics and Electrical Communications Engineering (EECE) Graduate Fellowship Award (top 1% students).
- First Place Award in Tarek Gamal Eldin’s 2011 Competition on Analog IC Design.
- Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education Undergraduate Excellence Award (5 times).
- Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) Fellowship Award from the University of California at Irvine (respectfully declined).
- Provost PhD Fellowship Award (top 5% students) from the University of California at Irvine (respectfully declined).