Welcome to Adobo Velo
SoCal's biggest Filipino-American Cycling Club. All skill levels welcome, regardless of nationality, race, color, creed.
Check out our snazzy new website.
Foster camaraderie by organizing group rides and bike events, and providing club benefits such as ride insurance and kits.
- Weekly local group rides
- Organized events almost every month (picnics with raffle prizes, challenging century rides, etc)
- Club kit exclusive to members
- Group ride insurance
- Annual awards party
- Swapmeet (via social media)
- Cerritos (Liberty Park/PCH)
- Duarte (Encanto Park/San Gabriel mtns)
- Orange County (Santa Ana River Trail)
- Ventura/Valley (Santa Monica mtns)
- Eagle Rock (Griffith Park/Downtown LA)
- San Diego
- Las Vegas
- Chino Hills
- Palmdale (Angeles Nat'l forest)
- Santa Clarita (Antelope Valley)
- Manila (Greenhills Shopping Center)
... We want our sport to thrive, so we must be good ambassadors of it.
Our club strives to be good citizens, showing courtesy and respect to residents, motorists, pedestrians, and fellow cyclists when we visit communities to bike.
We smile and say hello. We obey traffic laws. We don't litter.
- Road Bike Action Magazine - FEB 2012
- Road Bike Action Magazine - APR 2012
- TFC Channel's AdoboNation Sari-Sari June 2010
Officers & Board of Directors
Officers: Mandy Genato Pres., Arnie Carrillo VP, Rosalie Kneebone Treasurer, Paul Simon Aguilar Moderator, Edgar Borje Auditor
Chapter Directors: Olan Medina Cerritos, Mike Paysan Duarte, Jerold Corpus Ventura/Valley, Julius Sinocruz Orange Co, Mhel Mojica Chino Hills, Deo Punongbayan Eagle Rock, Celin Sanchez San Diego, Ferdie Dimatulac Las Vegas, Gustavo Guardado Palmdale, Francis Borje Santa Clarita, Amante Aguila Manila
Special Activities Directors: Ed Gallegos Endurance riding, Brian Masayon Triathlon, Vacant Racing
Previous Presidents: Jesse Santamaria May2005-May2009; Arden Arindaeng May2009-May2011; Dennis Gorospe May2011-May2013; Mandy Genato May2013-May2015; Ed Hidalgo May2015-March2016