Cardano Google Sheet
The Cardano Google sheet is a shared document anyone can access and check out ADA stats, run some ROI calculations, check out an updated list of Cardano staking pools and more.
You can also try out our donation address and it's integration into Zapier. Any donations to the address fire a notice to Zapier and Zapier adds a new row in the Donations sheet as well as sends a Tweet. You can make your own using Zapier and ADATracker.com.
Once the Reward era starts, users will be able to delegate their stake, or to act as stake pools and have stake delegated to them. Here are some screenshots released by the team.
Read the latest on POS staking for Cardano in this forum post.
List of known Cardano Pool candidates
What is Cardano?
Cardano is a decentralised public blockchain and cryptocurrency project and is fully open source. Cardano is developing a Proof of Stake smart contract platform that will be interoperable with existing smart contract blockchains.
- forum.cardano.org - Official Forum
- YouTube - Cardano Channel, IOHK Channel
- Slack - Closed
- RocketChat - Closed
- Telegram - @cardano (Unofficial Community)
- Cardano Main Group: @CardanoMaingroup
- Cardano info: @CardanoAnnouncement ( Non official announcements only)
- Cardano Currency: @CardanoCurrency (For trade/price related discussions)
- Cardano Japan: @CardanoJapan
- Cardano Korea: @Cardanokorea
- Cardano Chinese: @Cardanohodlers
- Cardano South-Asia: @CardanoSouthAsia
- Cardano Singapore: @Cardanosg
- Telegram Official
- Cardano Official @CardanoAnnouncements - here we will post project updates and relevant news.
- Cardano General @CardanoGeneral - for all things Cardano. All posts must be related to Cardano, Ada, or any projects and businesses related to the project. Links, posts and comments not related to Cardano will be removed and repeat offenders will be banned.
- 💕 @CardanoCommunityTechSupport : a place to ask any technical support related questions. Otherwise, you can also browse the official Help Centre https://help.cardanohub.org or the Daedalus FAQ https://daedaluswallet.io/faq.
- 💻 @CardanoDevelopersOfficial : for developers and anyone interested in the technical/coding aspect of Cardano.
- 🚀 @CardanoTradingOfficial : a place to discuss trading Ada. Note any comments asking for donations or special contests to “win” Ada will be immediately removed and repeat offenders will be banned.
- 🚩 @CardanoReportToAdmin : a place for users to report other users who break the community rules. Please also contact us here if you have been ‘inaccurately’ banned from any of our other Telegram groups.
- 🇯🇵 @CardanoJapanOfficial : このテレグラム・グループでカルダノのことを話し合うことができます。
- 🇨🇳 @CardanoChinaOfficial : 下面是Cardano中国群。本群将讨论关于Cardano的一切事宜。
- 🇰🇷 @CardanoKoreaOfficial: 여기는 공식 카르다노 코리아 텔레그램방 입니다.
Community Github Projects
- cardano-monitor - Monitor the price of Cardano for configurable thresholds
- cardano-sl-alpine - a docker image for cardano-sl based on alpine
- cardano-daedalus-docker - Cardano node and Daedalus in Docker
Community Built Resources
- Ariadne - Open source ADA wallet
- ADATracker - ADA blockchain explorer with webhooks and notifications
- AdaCheck - ADA address verification
- ADAusd - Simple price check site
- CardanoUpdates - Follow Cardano Git updates easily
- Cardano Projects - Another list of Cardano related projects
- Cardano Wallet Address Generator - generates a valid Cardano Wallet Address
- Fractalide - DApp browser for Cardano
Community News and Commentary
- Let's Talk Cardano - Podcast
- Sebastien Guillemot's Cardano Update Reviews
- Cardano Wiki
- ADA.st - Mastodon powered community
- Philosophy - Published on [No Date]
- Ouroboros: A Provably Secure Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Protocol - Published on 21 August, 2017
- Ouroboros Praos: An adaptively-secure, semi-synchronous proof-of-stake protocol - Published on October 6, 2017
- Kaleidoscope: An Efficient Poker Protocol with Payment Distribution and Penalty Enforcement - Published on September [No Day], 2017
- SCRAPE: Scalable Randomness Attested by Public Entities - Published on [No Month] 6, 2017
- Non-Interactive Proofs of Proof-of-Work - Published on December 4, 2017
Additional Research Papers
- A Treasury System for Cryptocurrencies: Enabling Better Collaborative Intelligence - Published on October [No Day], 2017
- Formal Specification of the Typed Plutus Core Language - Published on October 3, 2017
- An Ontology for Smart Contracts - Published on July 10, 2017
- Improving Authenticated Dynamic Dictionaries, with Applications to Cryptocurrencies - Published on [No Month] [No Day], 2016
- Scripting smart contracts for distributed ledger technology - Published on December 21, 2016
Support the Lovelace Pool and you'll be earning a great ROI as well as helping to develop community tools like the ADA Block explorer!
The Lovelace Pool will be a place for ADA holders to both make an ROI and directly support development of the Cardano community by supporting talented independent developers who wish to build tools that bring value to the ecosystem.
- Run and maintain a Cardano node with extremely high reliability
- Develop community tools and information
- Reward stakers
- Reward involvement