This section collects the publicly available results produced in form of scientific papers and thesis (just click on the title to download the document).
According to the copyright conditions, post-print (i.e., the final, peer-reviewed, accepted version of the manuscript without the publisher editing) is made available for personal use only. For any other usage, you are welcome to purchase and download the published version of the manuscript: check the DOI next to each item
- A. Thingvad, M. Marinelli, “Influence of V2G Frequency Services and Driving on Electric Vehicles Battery Degradation in the Nordic Countries,” EVS 31 and EVTeC 2018, Kobe, 30 Sep. – 03 Oct 2018.
- A. Zecchino, A. Thingvad, P. B. Andersen, M. Marinelli, “Suitability of Commercial V2G CHAdeMO Chargers for Grid Services,” EVS 31 and EVTeC 2018, Kobe, 30 Sep. – 03 Oct 2018.
- C. Ziras, A. Zecchino, M. Marinelli, “Response Accuracy and Tracking Errors with Decentralized Control of Commercial V2G Chargers,” 20th Power System Computation Conference (PSCC), Dublin, 11-15 Jun. 2018.
- A. Gadea, M. Marinelli, A. Zecchino, “A Market Framework for Enabling Electric Vehicles Flexibility Procurement at the Distribution Level Considering Grid Constraints,” 20th Power System Computation Conference (PSCC), Dublin, 11-15 Jun. 2018.
- A. Zecchino, M. Marinelli, “Analytical Assessment of Voltage Support via Reactive Power from new Electric Vehicles Supply Equipment in Radial Distribution Grids with Voltage-Dependent Loads,” International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol 97, pp 17-27, Apr 2018. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijepes.2017.10.034
- A. Zecchino, K. Knezović, M. Marinelli, “Identification of Conflicts between Transmission and Distribution System Operators when Acquiring Ancillary Services from Electric Vehicles,” Innovative Smart Grid Technologies (ISGT Europe), 2017 IEEE PES International Conference and Exhibition on, pp.1-6, Torino, 26-29 Sep 2017.
- A. Thingvad, C. Ziras, J. Hu, M. Marinelli, “Assessing the Energy Content of System Frequency and Electric Vehicle Charging Efficiency for Ancillary Service Provision,” Universities Power Engineering Conference (UPEC), 2017 Proceedings of the 52nd International, pp. 1-6, Heraklion, 29 Aug. – 1st Sep. 2017.
Master thesis (just click on the title to download the document)
- Lisa Calearo, “Flexibility procurement by EVs in a Danish active distribution network: Study cases from the island of Bornholm,” M.Sc. thesis in Sustainable Energy, DTU, Jun 2018 (supervisors: M. Marinelli, A. Thingvad, H. H. Ipsen (BEOF) and Roberto Turri (Univ. of Padova)).
- Ana Odile Gadea Capiscol, “Technical investigation and economic assessment of DSO based services from electric vehicles,” M.Sc. thesis in Sustainable Energy, DTU, 10 July 2017 (supervisors: M. Marinelli, A. Zecchino, K Knezovic).
- Andreas Thingvad, “Optimization, modelling and control of distributed electric vehicles for system frequency regulation,” M.Sc. thesis in Electrical Engineering, DTU, 6 July 2017 (supervisors: M. Marinelli, J. Hu, C. Ziras).