I am a doctoral student at IESE Business School Barcelona (2016-). My current research focuses on business strategy and technological innovation, highlighting inventor-level drivers for firm innovation including collaborations and knowledge networks. Methodologically, I prefer to use natural experiments by combining applied econometrics and computational social science.
Recently, I received three awards from Strategic Management Society:
- Winner, SMS Annual Conference Best PhD Paper Prize (Selected 5 papers), Strategic Management Society, 2018. [Link]
- Winner, Best PhD Proposal Award (Selected 1 paper), Knowledge and Innovation IG, Strategic Management Society, 2018.
- Nomination, SMS Annual Conference Best Paper Prize (Selected 53 papers out of 1400+ submissions), Strategic Management Society, 2018.
1. Quasi-experiment Using Broker Inventors' Sudden Death
2. Inventors' Interorganizational Collaboration