Areas of Concentration
- Big Data and Applied Econometrics
- Computational Social Science
I am a doctoral student at IESE Business School Barcelona (2016-). My current research focuses on business strategy and technological innovation. Methodologically, I prefer to use natural experiments by combining applied econometrics and big data.
Recently, I received three awards from Strategic Management Society:
- Winner, SMS Annual Conference Best PhD Paper Prize (Selected 5 papers), Strategic Management Society, 2018. [Link]
- Winner, Best PhD Proposal Award (Selected 1 paper), Knowledge and Innovation IG, Strategic Management Society, 2018.
- Nomination, SMS Annual Conference Best Paper Prize (Selected 53 papers out of 1400+ submissions), Strategic Management Society, 2018.