779 Weekly Routine Order
WRO Tuesday May 28th, 2019
Issued by Captain P. Skrzypczak, Commanding Officer
ROUTINE ORDER NO. 2019-35
May 28th, 2019
DUTIES AND INSTRUCTIONS
1. Sunday, May 26, 2019 will be our 50th Annual Ceremonial Review. Cadets are to be
dropped off at the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum for 1500. Dinner will be
provided. Attendance is Mandatory.
a. Dress is C-1 – Ceremonial Dress (Ties, Tunis, Medals). Cadets are to bring their
uniforms on a hanger in a garment bag to the museum.
2. The Spring Bottle Drive will take place this Saturday, 25 May, from 0845 to 1300.
3. Cadets who have signed-up for Gliding are to arrive at the Squadron NLT 0745 on
Saturday, May 25. Please dress for the weather. The ground may be wet at the airport,
so boots are recommended, as is sunscreen and a ballcap. Health Cards are Mandatory.
Cadets will return to the HQ at 1300.
4. Volunteers who signed-up for Lobsterfest on Saturday, 25 May, are to be dropped off at
the Ancaster Rotary Centre (Gymnasium) at 385 Jerseyville Road West at 1300. Cadets
who are also gliding or assisting with the bottle drive can arrive after completion of those
activities. Dress is a black T-Shirt with the 779 logo, if possible. Pick-up will be 2030.
Hours can count toward community service.
5. Tuesday, 28 May 2019 will be a Regular Training Night. We will be conducting end of
year training interviews and other final items.
6. Joining Instructions for Summer Training are available for pick-up. Please see OCdt
vander Velden. Transportation forms must be filled out and returned as soon as possible
so we can note cadets not travelling by bus to their respective CTCs.
7. Dress of the Day, 21 May 19
Cadets: Civilian Clothing
CIC Staff: Business Casual
CI’s and CV’s: Business Casual
8. Duty Staff, 14 May 19
Duty Officer: OCdt Ritz
NCO duties: As per WO1 Coleman
9. For planning purposes, the following dates should be noted for the coming months:
a. 4 Jun 19 – Year End BBQ
b. 8 Jun 19 – Cadet Gala, at the Mount Hope Public Library
c. 9 Jun 19 - 100th Annual Hamilton Decoration Day Memorial Services
AWARDS, PROMOTIONS, AND APPOINTMENTS
10. The following promotions occurred on 14 and 21 May, 2019.
a. To LAC: Bultje, Cole, Noll, Phillips, Sciranka
b. To Cpl: Biglete, Boughner, Chin-See, Dong, Evans, Fransisco, Gabr, Gallagher, Huang,
Ibrahim, Jean, Jung, Keuning, Le Donne, LeBlanc, Li D, Li N, Liddicoat, Meszaros,
Momanyi, Morgan, Patriquin, Plant, Shemmans J, Simpson, St. Denis, Watt
c. To FCpl: Atanasoaei, Bains, Beale, Belliveau, Cove, Kabani, Kendry, Kermack M,
MacLeod, Northrup, Randhawa, Santo, Shemmans, A, Shemmans, S, Tremblay W,
d. To Sgt: Boehler, Brachkov, Finlay, Forbes S, Hargot, Wen, Winwood
e. To FSgt: Alayche, Dang, Estime, Hamilton, Kermack, Tremblay R, Tullo